About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Secrete

Finally reached the time tat I can tell u wad is the secrete adi.

Words tat i wrote on tat day:
Then we walk for shopping and buy Wind Boy de present (dun tell WindBoy about tis before his birthday 2April, if u wan to know wad is his present u can msn me). I hope Wind Boy will like it. HAHAHA!!!
Comment to readers: Sometimes I hate ppl who birthday on April. Cause every1 will forgot my birthday, even my family member also forgot my birthday last year... SAD... And i think Wind Boy de present will be 实用。I like to buy something 实用 to ppl cause it is 实用 than those things for decoration de...

Highlight it to see the secrete!!!

Finally, reach 2-4-2009. Actually we bought a pair of white boxer shorts to Windboy. So when we buying tat time, we still worrying whether Wind need to wear a belt for the shorts or not cause if u know Wind u know his size. Finally we get a S size, we ask for XS but the QUICK SILVER shop hav no more stock for XS ( extra small ).

Actually I just help choosing the shorts only, I dint shared with them. I already bought a gift for Wind adi. Although the gift is not expensive but i hope Wind will like it. Its a gift i bring back from TAIWAN related with S.H.E. de.

No comments:

Post a Comment