About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

钱不够用2

I just finish watching “正版”的<钱不够用2>from 'CS', i suddenly stunned. I hav a question to the导演, cause how he knew my life. Cause there is about 80% 内容same as wad happen in 2006. The movie makes me remember my AH MA. She pass away when i am in form2. Tat time she always sick then my dad and his 2 older brothers sent her to the best private hospital. Then every night we all have to go to visit her. Before tat 3 brothers of them also meeting and discuss who want to take care of her. Luckily my auntie take care then 3 bro's pun giv some many 2 her (auntie). Luckily we no send AH MA to the 老人院. In the end Ah Ma die at auntie house, actually we all fell very sudden y she will die cause doc let her bac home. In the end my dad told us she got lung cancer and is end period adi. only 3 bro's of them knew onli, they din tell any1. The end i 申请丧假when 林秀芝give science test de day. Aiya really a long story to go....

Comment to readers: PLZ always say 'I LOVE YOU' to ppl u love everyday, if not u will be 后悔cause u din say tat in front of him/her.

THINGS TAT is miss from AH MA:
。maggie mee tat she cook
。rice tat she 畏me
。mee hun tat she put tau ge tat i hate in pass
。西瓜霜tat she help me to 肤
。story about world war 2 tat she told me
。豆酱水和豆腐花
。面线when i got my水痘
。lipas tat she put inside a bottle
。拍背when sleeping
。night toilet tat she tell me to go
。...........................................................................................................(many2 more)
。most important is the last kiss tat she gave me in front of my friends (ming fong and Ding Liang)

Comment again to my readers: How long u had forgot wad ur AH MA or AH GONG had done for u all ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment