About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

29-3-2009 永不忘的Marathon day!!!

Today is 2009中华行义跑. Chi Seng and i wake up bout 4 am. We go to meet 宝仪,then her mother sent CS and Wei Xiang and I to the padang merbuk. Before reached Padang Merbuk, we all go Mc D which near pudu bus station. And tats the first time i go eat breakfast at Mc D. I had a set of Pan Cake wif sausage ( i like the taste of the sausage ).



Because 芷扬(she get 15th place loh! ) want me to go pavilion after the 义跑,so i wear my nice shoes to 义跑but i dun know the padang is so damn muddy. Until my shoes became like tis (as the picture shown). I just wash my shoes before!!!




After the Marathon, i felt very proud of myself cause i had 尽心尽力的去参与. 我死而不愧!!!

After finish, we all go Masjid Jamik de LRT station then hav a ride to Hang Tuah, change Monorail then go to Raja Chulan then walk to pavilion...
We hav lunch at 旺角 and hav JCO. Then we walk for shopping. ( Whole day de picture is at Rocky and 雪莹 there, mayb their blog got the picture)
Funny thing is 芷扬's shoes had koyak and very dirty wif mud still wearing to Pavilion. 芷扬 and Rocky and 莹弟wash their shoes in the washroom until scold by cleaning de ppl cause dirty jor ppl de place. Haiz..........
We all de leg very tired now. 芷扬 teach me use warm water on the legs will be better. So i am trying now while witting tis blog...... I think i will no go out until finish mid year exam, cause I am tired going out jor.



Comment to readers: If u hav chance to go for Marathon, then u must try it. Cause its fun de loh. Secrete to my readers: I actually post something more ,but rocky dun let me post cause wan giv u all surprise so i will post it at the rite time... Patient oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment