About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Memories That almost Forgotten



Above are some pic tat took when 1st day reach Kuala Selangor. Those are wad my friend and i did and many things nice. At the end my cam have no more battery so i just got these. Other pic took by my friend is post up at science camp blog.

After the whole week exam, finally i got free time to post new things. I just read my science camp blog. Then i found out 1 thing, actually is many2 things! I finally know tat i had forgotten many bout science camp de memories. I saw some pics at the blog and i remember tat day we go 考察and how me hav fun at kuala selangor and i remember there is still many pics(pic above) at my computer tat din post up to giv my readers. The main thing is i suddenly wake up, the blog make me get bac my heart , feel and ... in the camp. This few days Iuning and wind boy always scold me and wan me to pass up the report for 团康 but hexuan and I havent finish yet. And we both find out tat we cant communicate, we faile to success the report. Conclusion is we both no heart anymore for the camp. not even he and me but ming juan and others also same. After finish reading the blog i felt a bit 惭愧, and i find out tat all good memories had forgotten by time and exam and busy.

My comment to readers : Dun let 'busy' steal all ur time, take out some time to watch back , watch pass. Then u will knew tat u have left out something behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment