About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Monday, March 9, 2009

BO SHONG typing full-stops !!!!

Wa, today is holiday but i still need to giv ppl scold like hell.....

Today, i go to school to test science camp de games. Early morning every things is going very OK de. Then finish all game and after lunch, every1 sit together to discuss whole camp de time table. Then the Teacher Yang scold all of us, cause many problem had occur such as attitude...... Then the Jia Cheng still wan scold us after the teacher scold us( terutamanya ME ) ..... Then every1 very*10 down... Zhong hong, Iuning, Hui Yi also cried..... SAD (T.T) ....

Actually today i think can giv ppl 赞扬de loh cause everything i had finish de loh... I type finish my report just left HeXuan de report then i can finish jor.... The HeXuan say he will finish today de loh then giv me loh, conclusion is he havnt finish ... Then every1 just asyik scold me no do workkkkkk.............. BO SHONG....... ( I am very bo shong when i type the full-stops now) ....... I even bring my pen drive saved my report think can finish at school de loh!!!! Totally sad today...

I know i did wrong before so wad ... Means he can scold us in front every1 meh!!! Still need me sry to Iuning ...... ! Actually I wan say 了de loh, But Jia Cheng attitude like force me to say make me no say sry to them..... ( CHI SENG: 尊严是生人最后的底线)If ppl force u say sry u will 心甘情愿的say oh not ????!@#!#@$#$@$%%^#~

Words to readers: Do not force ppl to say sry, tis wil make ppl 不爽cause u are hurting ppl 自尊!!!

2 comments:

  1. good luck ler..
    i saw ur improvement that day..
    really did..
    no pai ma pi...

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.ur blog was highly promoted becoz of this very post.
    so thx to +x. XD
    nolar.he was not scolding...more like menginsafkan all of us.he really wasnt.all he did was just sayin out everythin we wanna say.
    no offence.i noe he hurt u.i understand...
    but not his fault either.he was juz tryin to help.coz u changed too suddenly,n yes,u really did everythin like shit before this.ur apologize to us was the most wanted one.most of all he didn expect u to put dat in ur heart.he cares.k?
    i said dat u ll forget abt it soon,n he knows dat he should have thought before he talked.
    we saw ur change...n thx for everythin u did.it doesnt matter if u apologized.it is already shown when u start doin works with ur heart.
    btw,thx for stayin for the experiment instead of ur tuition.thx a lot.i was touched.^^

    ReplyDelete