About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008


(plz close other games/buffing things before u play this video)

(请在播此影片前,关上其他的游戏/在下载中的东西)

(plz watch all the video before u read the text below!!!)

(请看完此影片后,才读以下的内容!!!)


This is 1 of my friend's b'day! I make my self by using the movie maker. This is my first time. That day they gather again at her house. But i din go, cause hard to find way bac. So i decide to do tis movie by using the pic tat took when her b'day! I wait untill all friends reach her house. Then i try to send this movie to her and other friend there by using msn (sharing folder). I failed cause some sending error. So i try to use other way to send but still fail. I try to resend the movie to give a surprice to them. But they really sad me! I receive a msn write dun wan acept lah , not excited. (something like tat) then my heart sunddenly throw from the top of sky. Tought i cant blam any1 cause i din mention to them wad i am sending but dunno y. I really excited to send to them in the beginning!
Comment to readers: Dont dissapoint ur friend when he/she is very exciting to send/show u stuff, u will accidently make her/him sad..... ( T.T) just like me !!!

1 comment:

  1. uisyeh the video great leh !!
    very match with the song eh
    feel so sad watching it

    ReplyDelete