About Me

My photo
KL, Selangor, Malaysia
Just wan to post my life to all of u...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This is my pic wif my best friend at Janda Baik ! I have a wonderful jungle trekking with them! Although not every1 of them think like tat but i really enjoy it.
Tough i just walk behind them quietly and hollow. But i still can saw their every single moves of happiness, tis makes me satisfied too. And i really felt very happy than the 1 walk in front cause i can see wad he cant see at the back of the trek. The sadness is the rainy day and the slippery mud makes me cant take photo of the happiness scene tat i just mention. I just can take photo while we rest at the rest point which show in the display pic.



These pic may make u feel we are very happy at tat time, but is it the true? Who noes? Even i also cant bet wif myself tat we are really happy! Cause wad ever u saw, it may different. Exp:' U saw the friend always smiles and friendly to u, but at the true side it mayb totally different!' This cruel fact is told by other true friends, after telling onli i found out my own status in my friends list. Sometimes i think : 'is it my bad or wad? Why they can treat me like tat.





' 星座学家说:牧羊男;喜怒哀乐可在牧羊男的面目上看到一切。谁对牧羊男好牧羊男会一样或者百倍奉还的对此人好;谁得罪牧羊男牧羊男会一样或者百倍奉还的对此人!!! I thinks its 100% correct to me! Tats y i like ppl use the true heart to make friends, not ppl tat noe how to do 'face off' !!! If u are unhappy just show too ppl tat u are angry ! y must cover ur emotion? Exp: u dun like tat guy just show ur unhappy face to him lah! y must smile to him. I always cant understand tis king of ppl.
Sometimes i think Aries guy also dun like being hollow. Sometimes ppl just can simply say ' do i
noe u ? Hahah....' in the mood of kidding or joking among best friends; But in my life i am facing some ppl do saying
tat wif the serious mood in front of the friends ( still not in best type). This make me feel its in serious mood because he/she din say ' ok lah, i just wan to sit wif X-friends awhile can u plz empty the sit for X....' at all ! This makes me think so much and angry for wad he/she did! If really in serious mood, then i start thinking: wad u mean 'do i noe u!!!!!!!!', den wad had happen wif u last 25-December?!!! A dream?!!! What happen last whole years?!!! Wad happen in the canteen ?!!! All just because i am dreaming for these years?!!! Mayb other reader will felt : cheh onli small things onli mah , small matter lah! But when this kind of things happen many times, and i forgive him/her many times , my heart just like using glue to stick back those broken pieces of heart again and again. Do u facing the same problem as mine? Heard ur best friends saying 'do i noe u!!!! Go away lah! I wan wif .......

' Comment to reader: Plz dun makes ur friends feel wad i felt ...... Plz Use ur true heart to make a best friend. Dont sad if u are same as the ppl i said. Just do bac urself if u think u no need to change it. I still can change my self to fit u. U just need to noe tat the feeling tat i face is not as simple as u think. It really not good for me. Do u have a Aries friends? Care their feels, if u tell ur Aries friend wad kind of attitude u wan, i think he/she will give u wan u wan. If u din talk bout it, he/ she cant noe 4ever. Just say wad u wan to ur friends......

3 comments:

  1. har....
    u say me ah!!
    y it seem soo a like to me de ??
    sry a lot (serious de)!!
    not u bad lah not in fren list
    is we bad only ma !!

    and the second last pic oh the girl who wear spec so ugly de..
    y u put her pic on ur blog
    it will damage ur blog se wor....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still got 1 more tis girl's pic. More terrible u wan c? I can post it up also ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yor...
    but it's really vry ugly mah
    not like albert fiancee so pretty
    and u didn't answer the upper ques eh ??

    ReplyDelete